The swimming lesson schedules for Sunday Morning, Session 1, Tuesday and Thursday evening lessons have undergone some small tweaks and updates as we respond to some requested changes and add in new members. As lessons start this week, there may be some additional movement as we make sure swimmers are registered in the correct level. It is recommended that you consult the schedule for any updates (particularly if you are registered in the Tuesday and Thursday evening sessions). Please check your email for the updated link.
A few notes about swimming lessons:
- All four session schedules can be found using the same link. Please use the tabs at the bottom of the file to make sure you are looking at the correct session.
- Please scroll all the way to the right of the sheet when looking for your swimmer, particularly for Session 1. We have 8 guards teaching during Session 1, please make sure to scroll to the end of the sheet, it is a big table!
- Synchro and Waterpolo lessons are drop-in in the deep end; swimmers are not registered in those classes
- Please arrive a couple of minutes before your lesson starts, and try to remember the colour you are registered in and the name of the lifeguard teaching your lesson. This will make the first day of lessons run much more smoothly.
- Problems during the swimming lessons? Each session has a lesson supervisor, you can speak with them directly on deck.
- Problems with the lesson schedule? We did our best to get all the swimmers registered in the right place, but mistakes happen! If there are swimmers missing, you need to change a level or need to remove your swimmer from the schedule please send us an email at email@example.com. With the shared digital file we can easily make updates to the lesson schedules without you having to visit the pool. It is preferable to update the schedule before lessons start.
Deep Water Aquafit Monday to Thursday 10:00-10:30
Shallow End Aquafit Monday to Thursday 1:30-2:00 and Tuesday Evening 6:30-7:00
First meeting for Leaders and Junior Leaders is Monday at 1:30. Show up on deck and look for Stef, Nolan, Alex and Emma! Open to all members aged 11-17; come get involved with volunteering and activities around the pool!
Want to bring a guest?
As a member, you can bring guests with you to enjoy leisure swim! A pool member MUST be present at the pool when their guests are swimming.
Guest fees are $5 per swimmer per day and are payable in cash to the gate guard, or can be sent by e-transfer to firstname.lastname@example.org
Have guests from out of town that will be staying with you for a while? We can arrange weekly leisure swim memberships for out of town guests of our members.
Swim Team and Water-Polo Parents
Please check your emails for invitations to the TeamSnap app that our coaches will be using to track attendance and make schedule changes. Please help our coaches by updating your swimmer(s) availabilities so they can plan their events and line-ups. We are also using TeamSnap to organize the volunteers for swim meets, please help when you can. We are missing volunteers for this week’s swim meet at Beacon Hill.