The first week of the summer is well under way! Here are some exciting things happening this week:
- Session 1 of lessons has started. Please check your email for the lesson board.
- Tuesday night lessons start tonight! Again, check your email for the lesson board.
- Synchro tryouts are ongoing until Thursday, from 12:45-1:30pm. Please see Claudia or another synchro coach for more details.
- Our first swim meet of the season is tomorrow (Wednesday, June 26) at Heights. We will be welcoming Piscine du Parc LaSalle. The pool will be closing early to get ready. Swimmers should be at the pool at 6:15pm. The meet begins at 7pm. Check TeamSnap for details. If your child hasn't already gone to a swim team practice but is interested in participating, please see Caroline or one of the other swim team coaches for more information.
- Our first waterpolo game of the season will be Thursday night at Baie D'Urfe. If your child is interested in playing waterpolo, please see Timmy or one of the other coaches for details.