No Running on Deck (This also applies to all grassy areas)
All children that are the age of 11 and under must be accompanied by a parent or guardian at all times.
– Older siblings or babysitters must at least be 12 years of age or more to be considered a guardian
No Diving in the Shallow End.
– Diving is only permitted in the deep end part of the pool.
No Roughhousing in the Pool or on deck
– (i.e. chicken fights, play fighting, etc.)
No Waterpolo balls
– (water polo balls may be permitted if members want to use one of the nets, under the supervision of one of the lifeguards).
– However, once there are 10 or more people in the pool both the water polo balls and net must come out.
Anyone under the age of 16 is not permitted in the adult lane
– This lane is reserved for laps only. Members under 16 must get out and walk around in order to travel from the shallow end and deep end.
Lifejackets are the only floatation aid permitted in the pool.
– Children that need a lifejacket absolutely must be accompanied by a parent or guardian in the pool at all times. Parents or guardians cannot just stand/sit on the side and watch.
– Lifejackets are provided by the lifeguards if needed. – No bubbles, (No water wings, No noodles, etc).
In the deep end, members are not permitted to do any kind of back dive or flip off the sides of
In the case of bad weather (i.e. Thunder, Lightning, Heavy Rain) the pool must be cleared and members must remain behind the blue line.
– Thunder: 25minutes, Lightning: 45min.